The Draft of Autonomous Regulations for the 96th May Festival
In the event of any inconsistencies between this English version and Japanese version, the Japanese version shall prevail.
- 1. All projects will be led by students at the University of Tokyo autonomously.
- 2. Participants and the Committee should pay attention to prevent accidents.
- 3. Participants and the Committee should endeavor to preserve university facilities and environment, and restore them immediately to their original states after the Festival.
- 4. Any behavior that is disturbing to others is prohibited.
- 5. Participants and the Committee should respect the right of all participants to run projects smoothly and not disturb other projects.
- 6. Any behavior that is against public order and morality is prohibited.
- 7. Any behavior that profits certain political groups, religions or religious groups is prohibited.
- 8. Any behavior of soliciting political or religious activities is prohibited.
- 9. Any behavior of advertising companies or certain external groups and individuals is prohibited.
- 10. All projects will be non-profit.
- 11. All projects will be exhibited for free.
- 12. Participants and the Committee should fulfill their responsibility needed for the management of the May Festival.